11:33 AM GMT
The last 11 days?
It’s been busy,
to name a few.
Here’s a few of the things that have occurred (to be continually updated to save me wasting 5 and a 1/2 months writing the post!):
- I watched a fair bit of my ‘House’ boxset, and can now confirm it is my favourite show. Hugh Laurie is an exceptional lead, whom I can identify with in a number of ways, as I can with a lot of the characters. Not only that but the original musical score that underlies the scenes is phenomenal…no joke, it induces tears and goosebumps on regular occasions. In case you doubt my keenness, I spent 9 hours watching House last Saturday. I don’t regret it.
- Some large steps have been taken in setting a direction for my future. God’s got it all in His hands, but the doorway I’m standing in is a very exciting one - watch this space and keep your prayers up! I appreciate them so much. :)
- I’ve been doing a lot more writing (some of which I may share sometime!), and my second prose piece (if you haven’t heard it you can check it out here) should be up within the next few days!
- I got my form back at football, so the problems I’d been having with my leg and ankle have now seemingly subsided. Praise God…I like to think I’ve been playing better than usual too; more goals, more assists, and I’m barely getting tired from sprinting all over the place. :)
- I went go-karting Wednesday, followed by Frankie & Benny’s. Nothing monumental or spiritual happened, just thought I’d tell you about something cool that I did. :)
- I’ve gone and got myself a Flickr account, so that I can share my photos and edits somewhere where a) they won’t risk being stolen or misused, and b) I can keep them all stored in one place without the need for digging through countless archives. It’s here if you’re interested. :)
- Oh yeah….I shaved. Fear not, however, it’s well on its way back already. :)