1:48 AM GMT
Prayer for my Dad.
A sincere thankyou to all those who prayed - he is now back from the hospital, and they have confirmed there is no irregular activity in his heart, and it is most likely a minor pressure in his chest brought on by stress or anxiety that will occasionally appear, and then pass.
They pumped a fair amount of blood from him though, so he’s pretty drained (for want of a more suitable word) right now.
Once again, I cannot thank you enough for your prayers;
God provided as ever, and not for one second did anybody have cause to doubt!
Praise His name. :)
- stopsmelltheroses likes this
- youbringforthfire likes this
- mylenerjumaquio likes this
- -neveralone- likes this
- celiniesworld likes this
- favourandgrace likes this
- withwindinherwords likes this
- kennethgcampbell said: Praise God!
- 1crackedpot likes this
- merciesinthemorning likes this
- sailingseas likes this
- shaunskistaresskyward posted this