4:22 PM GMT
Writing Challenge Post#12
Set by: stopsmelltheroses
Words: Ocean, love, whisper, sky-blue, adventure
Word Limit: None
July has never felt so serene. Fairytale coastline paves the way for an adventure that none of us will ever forget. The weather is perfect for the occasion, as dainty cotton clouds erased from a canvas of sky-blue loom over an ocean lapsing onto shores reserved only for the most venturing of spirits. An isolated spot, tucked into a crevice where a whisper won’t escape; this is where they sit, a handful of people who before today have never crossed physical paths, and yet already share a love that far surpasses any connection they feel with those in their respective towns.
Waters kiss the sand, almost unbreakable hugs are shared, and this group, brought together by successes of technology, settle down with nature itself to develop in person what began with machine.
This….this is how I visualise a Tumblr meet-up if I ever attend/arrange one.
- annaliselearns said: Wonderful words.
- annaliselearns likes this
- ashleeyougoonie likes this
- stopsmelltheroses said: LOVE it. :)
- stopsmelltheroses likes this
- dreamsfromtheprairie said: oh wow oh wow oh wow. please arrange one. this is beautiful.
- dreamsfromtheprairie likes this
- returntoyourfirstlove said: indeed! :)
- returntoyourfirstlove likes this
- shewalkswithwings likes this
- sailingstarss likes this
- shaunskistaresskyward posted this