8:27 AM GMT
Prayers for my family would be appreciated, brothers and sisters; at the moment there seems to be no joy between the walls of our abode. I have come to the realisation that only God’s grace can restore the laughter and glow of life that once danced with the dust and air of our house, and my efforts are, without His guidance, all for nought.
I understand that this is by no means life-threatening or against the clock; not a critical illness in need of a desperate miracle.
But it’s draining all of them, which in turn is draining me as I watch my closest living relations withdraw into shadow and hollowness. We’re deflated.
Thankyou, friends. I know that our God is more capable than I could ever understand.
- catholic-prayer-warriors reblogged this from shaunskistaresskyward
- the-spunky-fox likes this
- today-isawindingroad likes this
- stopsmelltheroses likes this
- alexbutron likes this
- returntoyourfirstlove likes this
- hecallsmehephzibah likes this
- refiningfirefox said: Praying for you my dear friend. The Lord will restore your family and may the joy overflow.
- fragilefears said: Praying for your family, brother. It seems such a common thing, so many I know are facing a similar thing in their homes with their family. But I wish no common thing on you, and God will bring life back into your home <3
- fragilefears likes this
- annaliselearns said: Just prayed for you guys. And will continue to in the upcoming days :)
- kelseymagnolia said: I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.
- justcallmebishop likes this
- shaunskistaresskyward posted this